You probably get more emails that you delete than ones you open – most people do. So email marketing has to be very, very good to get the attention of busy people like you. However, email marketing can be extremely effective if you know how – and we do.
If you’d like to:
- Showcase the latest products on your website
- Engage people with special offers
- Get people reading about your expertise
- Encourage people to sign up to your mailing list
- Email marketing is a great way to ‘dangle the carrot’ and get clients connected to your business
You choose whether you have:
- One short email that has a special, perhaps time-limited, offer to get future customers onto your website
- An email campaign with a series of messages that build up to a product launch, a training day, or a special event, to generate increased awareness and interest
- An ongoing email marketing trickle campaign that creates higher awareness and gradually strengthens your potential customer’s knowledge of what you offer.
- The secret of success for any of these is having an email marketing plan and the knowledge of how to create email messages that tempt the reader to take action.