Our Digital Marketing Strategies are carefully designed to offer a complete package covering all of the areas your website needs to gain traction in search results such as pay per click and social media marketing … and to help it stay there.
If you’re thinking about taking up this solution, you need to know how to get the most out of it. We spend a good deal of time with you at the outset to understand your business objectives, your market, your competitors and listen to the goals you want to set for growth.
From this conversation, we outline the individual services we think will work for you and present them to you. We will also give you:
- An audit of where your site is now in the search rankings
- Competitor research so you can see what others in your industry are doing
- Keyword research documents so you know where you’re missing a trick
- A written strategy document along with KPI’s and an idea of the growth we expect to see from the advice we’ve given and the work we do
- This gives us a complete tool-kit to work with when developing the strategy for your online presence.
Google Analytics & Reporting
Web analytics is a must have for not only measuring but also understanding your online performance. Without it it’s impossible to assess the impact of your marketing or identify weak points in your website. The most efficient tool used is Google Analytics, the tool gives us information on where they come from, what pages they view, and which forms they complete.
Once we have set-up Google Analytics on your website, we’ll implement some of the following features depending on your business:
- Adwords Integration
- Ecommerce revenue tracking
- Contact form tracking
- Goal (conversion) tracking
- Automated report scheduling